A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Oncology LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology Palliative CareEnd of Life
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Fernandez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans