A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- General Oncology LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology Palliative CareEnd of Life
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Enrique Fernandez MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo E. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Fernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Fernandez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Westampton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Camden, NJ.