A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Fernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Oncology LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology Palliative CareEnd of Life
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo E Fernandez MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo E. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Fernandez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eduardo Fernandez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Westampton, NJ.