Dr. Eduardo Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Rodriguez?

January 21st, 2017

He is a very kind and caring person. He has tremendous experience. He frequently visited me & other patients that were on dialysis. I can understand why lots of patients want to see him.

January 21st, 2017

Great Doctor

Concerned about his patients.

October 21st, 2016

Horrible office staff, Horrible doctor, horrible business practices, treates patients like customers

The people who work in this office are extremely unprofessional and lazy. From the person answering the phones to the financial manager. They are unwilling to help patients and families, even when it concerns a deceased relative that was under Dr. Rodriguez's care. To get paperwork completed, faxed and mailed, took over 2 months because their patients are treated like customers. They wanted $50 to complete a one page document and $5.56 to mail it to me. They finally got the form filled out but failed to mail it. Made several calls about the situation and was constantly put on hold and disconnected. When I left messages, they were never returned. This is a despicable place and I urged my deceased mother to leave this doctor so many times. I wouldn't encourage my worse enemy to see this doctor nor interact with his staff. If you want to DIE, stay with him. Your life is definitely in danger.

October 30th, 2014

A Great Doctor!

Dr. Rodriquez has provided excellent medical care and advice. He also visited me frequently when I was on dialysis.He took time to answer my questions as well.

April 7th, 2014

Love Dr. Rodriguez but his staff is very discourteous, beginning with the receptionist, Yolanda. She doesn't make you feel comfortable and she seems bothered when asked a question. Very difficult to get testing scheduled. The doctor is the only one who seems to care. I want to remain a patient of Dr. Rodriguez because I am extremely comfortable with him but I am really thinking about changing doctors after 19 years because of his extremely unprofessional staff.

December 14th, 2013

Not a good choice for seniors

Two issues with this doctor brings me to my rating * Poor bedside manner * Ignorance with the elderly Why do I think he has poor bedside manner? (1) she said and (2) I saw it She would always return from her annual complaining about his bed-side manner. For 7 years I heard, "I'm not sure he talk talk. He doesn't ever say much. A pinch, poke and I am out of there until next year. He short changes. Would be nice to have someone who cared". I saw the "run in/run out, short answers, raised tone" manners when talking to her. Very disappointing. Why do I think he is ignorant to elder care? (1) It is not his specialty. (2) There are test that she should have had that she didn't. (3) We are now dealing with an issue where his knowledge of early detection would have helped us with treatment options. How did he become her doctor? This doctor was referred to my mother after her long time doctor retired. Because she is a young elderly woman (articulate, no medication, no walker/cane, lives in a two story home, still drives, etc) she needed a doctor who would stay on top of issues that concern chronological seniors. He did not. Anything else? He may be good with other groups but DO NOT trust your elderly love one to Eduardo Rodriguez. DON'T DO IT!

July 30th, 2012

Worth the wait!

Dr Rod is an excellent physician. Well worth the wait (if there is one) He gives you "your" time and is a very good listener. Gives a great deal of thought to your diagnosis. Moreover, he treats the "whole" patient not just the ailment.

October 5th, 2017