Dr. Eduardo Elizondo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Elizondo?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Elizondo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2013

An exceptional physician!!!

Dr. Elizondo was attentive to my concerns, listened well, was patient, and did not appear to be in a rush. After listening carefully he then methodically reviewed my records, went into detail showing me the x-rays and explaining everything that I needed to know to understand my situation. Perhaps most importantly, he was very conservative in his approach and gave my body time to heal without suggesting going under the knife or doing anything invasive. He made a good referral for physical therapy as well as giving me excellent tips himself on how to get my body back into shape. When I first saw him I had barely been able to walk, even Even with a cane, and now only a few months later I am active, totally pain-free, And walking, at a fast pace, 5 miles a day. I am grateful to have found a physician who not only has excellent medical skills, who cared, but also had good communication skills As well as being able to relate on a person-to-person level .

August 5th, 2011

A brilliant MD

This is the doctor for you if you want one who really cares, really listens, really explains, and gets results. Top notch.

December 19th, 2010

A Caring Doctor

I have had back problems for about 25 years and have seen a lot of back specials over that time. Most of them I haven't been too impressed with. My internist referred me to Dr. E when I began having neck and nerve problems as well.At my first visit, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Dr. E is both an extremely intelligent and competent doctor as well as being a very sweet and caring person. That is a very rare combination, particularly for specialists, and a hallmark of a true "healer." At all my visits, he has listened carefully, answered all my questions, made sure I understood both my diagnosis and my options for treatment, and gave me all the information I needed to make an informed and collaborative decision about how we would proceed with my treatment. The in-house physical therapy department is in a big, lovely, open area with windows all around and is a great environment for healing. All in all, top-notch.

May 11th, 2017