Dr. Eduardo Escorcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Escorcia?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017

Only wants to operate on you even though my orthopedic says it won't work and don't do it.

Told me if I don't let him operate on me he will not give me anymore medicine for my pain. My orthopedic says don't do it it will make me hurt more. I told him this but he insisted that's all he can do so this doctor is real desperate for money.

February 24th, 2016

Worst Assistants Ever

I went initially to get an epidural for a herniated disc pinching my sciatic nerve. But apparently since I'm 19, 3 doctors that told me to go here to get an epidural wasn't enough, he had to use the appointment to make sure, I needed to get more X-rays to make a total of 15, and come back in 3-6 weeks for the epidural. Well when I called the number, I got patched to the scheduling lady's voicemail 10 times with no answer, and after 5 messages with no return calls I gave up. The doctors aren't bad, but good luck actually getting to them through the imbeciles at customer services.

January 14th, 2016

Pain Management - Best Dr. in Dallas, GA

I am a big baby when it comes to medical care. I don't like shots! But after an challenging recovery from a car accident I was at wits end with chronic back pain. Dr. Escorcia is the best! He addressed every concern with detailed explanation about the risks & benefits of the recommend procedures. What a blessing to find a doctor with good 'ol fashioned kind bedside manner. A 5 star experience!

April 29th, 2013

Listens to you instead of just hearing

The staff at his previous shared medical practice told me he moved to North Carolina. As such, I was a bit shocked because he is one of the top five physicians (this list includes specialists and surgeons) that I have been fortunate enough to source (yes, there are MD's and RN's in my family) so I know what goes on inside the OR...and outside as well. Who is good, who is hesitant, and who is confident...ironically, it's not really about the credentials, bedside manner, or even patient ratings, because so many patients undergo a procedure, get better, and wants to forget all about it, because none of us wants to remember our own mortality, and how fragile (and misunderstood) the quality of our lives is. Early this year, I researched Dr. Escorcia to see what state had he relocated to. To my complete surprise, he is still in South Florida. I did not receive a "moving my practice" note in the mail, most likely due to a "non-competition clause" that is very common in most fields. For example, when a well-loved, established MD leaves a group, he/she would otherwise take a large following of his patients with him or her. I highly recommend Dr. Escorcia for, well, everything he's about. Ethical practices, ability to listen to your problems, and then to actually do something about them. I felt that he saw me as a human being, not as a source of income. And this was a surprise to me, because pain had transformed my personality; when Dr. Escorcia first examined me, I was beastly to him...distrusting, spiteful,and barely contained anger and tears. By then, it was difficult for me to foster belief, even if all my combined resources pointed to him. I remember that before he left the exam room, he turned to me and said, "I know what you are feeling...I will do my best to help you, I promise." In spite of the challenges that I presented for him as a patient, and without knowing that so many physicians recommended him (because of family ties, I never included this information in the intake forms)...Dr. Escorcia accepted me as I was, (beastly) and turned me again into a human being. The nice, loving person I used to be. Isn't that what life is about? The staff rating I am proving here is about his former location.

July 21st, 2012

Excellent Dr.

Pain management must be somewhat of a delicate field these days b/c there seem to be many people looking to get narcotics w/o true pain. I'd guess that South Florida might be even "sketchier" in that regard. (You know - people wanting narcotics with false reasons to re-sell or simply abuse the drug.) I am guessing the only bad review on here must be someone looking for narcotics w/o true pain.My experience with Dr. Escorcia was excellent. He clearly wanted to help alleviate my lower back pain with the appropriate treatment. If you want a doctor who knows what he is doing and will help you, he's whom to go to. The front desk at his shared practice in Miami wasn't so great. The waiting room was pretty full so i'm sure they are busy, but I would appreciate someone who wants to help find solutions instead of just getting rid of you as fast as possible.I'll have to put up with the sub-par front desk staff unfortunatley.

July 10th, 2012

GREAT DOC!!!

I went to see Dr. Escorcia after having low back pain for several years. While the wait was a little lengthy due to other doctors in the office, it was definately worth the wait! He was knowledgable, gave me a full physical exam, and was able to explain everything in detail. Today I am pain free!! Thank you Dr. Escorcia!!

January 3rd, 2012

BEWARE!!!!!

This man is Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He comes off as Mr. Nice Guy who cares so much for you and pain. However, actually, he'd rather let you suffer in excruciating agony before he'll treat you unless you acquiese to his unreasonable, unaffordable, and physically impossible requirements. If you're in pain and want some help, DO NOT, under any circumstances, go to him. Besides, I had to wait 2 & 1/2 hours sitting on the floor of his waiting room (because it was so crowded) only to find out that he wouldn't help me. This man is downright cruel and uncaring.

May 17th, 2017