A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Fernandez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fernandez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Fernandez MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Fernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Fernandez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Abingdon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN.
See Abingdon Internists and Abingdon Cardiologists.