A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Fernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fernandez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Fernandez MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Fernandez has 13 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Fernandez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Abingdon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Elizabethton, TN.
See Abingdon Internists and Abingdon Cardiologists.