A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Fernandez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fernandez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Fernandez MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Fernandez has 12 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Fernandez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Abingdon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norton, VA and Kingsport, TN.
See Abingdon Internists and Abingdon Cardiologists.