Dr. Eduardo G Flores MD and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Flores is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Flores, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Flores has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flores accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eduardo G. Flores practice?
Dr. Eduardo Flores practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.