A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Fraifeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Fraifeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Fraifeld, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraifeld graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fraifeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Danville Reg Medctr, Danville, Va
- IlegesDanville Reg Med CntrDanville, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Mauricio Fraifeld MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo M. Fraifeld practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Fraifeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Fraifeld practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Danville, VA.
See Danville Anesthesiologists and Danville Pain Management Doctors.