A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Francisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Francisco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Francisco graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Francisco has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Gatmaitan Francisco MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo G. Francisco practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Francisco has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Francisco practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Primary Care Doctors.