A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Garcia-Montes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Garcia-Montes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia-Montes graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia-Montes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Garcia-Montes MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Garcia-Montes practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Garcia-Montes has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Garcia-Montes practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.