Dr. Eduardo Garcia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

June 15th, 2016
Best pain doctor ever. Listens to me, but does what is best for me!! Very Important!!!

June 9th, 2016
Run, walk, crawl, wheel in to see this doctor!
Dr. Garcia saved me from the inept treatment of another "Pain Management Doctor". He is extremely knowledgeable and cares greatly about his patients. He doesn't talk "at" you, he talks with you and actually listens to your concerns and engages you in making decisions about your care. He is what everyone wishes their doctor would be! I've just completed a successful test of the Nevro spinal cord stimulator and am very excited about getting some relief after suffering with severe chronic pain for over 12 years. Dr. Garcia's entire staff, especially his PA, Denise Jarbeth, are kind and make you feel like you matter. I highly recommend Dr. Garcia!!! You must submit your medical records for review before your first consult, but it's definitely worth the trouble. You won't regret it.

February 27th, 2015
Staff is lacking professional experience.

November 25th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
The first time I saw Dr. Garcia I was crying and in extreme pain. It's been 6 years now and my quality of life has improved greatly. He is the only doctor I trust to treat my diabetic neuropathy. Unlike so many doctors, he really listens and really cares.

October 26th, 2014
Awful Experience
Rude staff, especially the office manager. Dr. Garcia is unprofessional, arrogant, and chauvinistic. The staff never returns calls, and although he calls himself a "pain specialist," the only interventions he seems to know of are epidural/steroid injections and writings scrips for pain meds. Save yourself a lot of wasted time and unnecessary frustration, and make the drive to TMC. The physicians there are top notch, professional, and my new dr makes my physical well being his priority, and treats me with the respect I know I deserve.

June 10th, 2014
This doctor and the staff at this clinic are very rude. Please go some where else unless your into being treated with disrespect.

April 13th, 2014
I lived in severe pain for many years. When I saw him, he took the time to figure out what was wrong and treat it. I have been with him for about 15 or more years now and am grateful that he gave my life back to me.

January 3rd, 2014
Doctor Garcia is not being a "doctor" to the "patient"!
Refuses to listen to you. Your not to question him. The staff does more of his doctor duties then the actually doctor. Talks down to his staff and his patients doesn't care who is present. Thinks he is above everyone and he does not wrong. He will spends more time with older women who are there to see him for his good looks not there for treatment.

March 29th, 2013
Kind and Intelligent
I had suffered from pain for years. Previous Drs. tended to ignore me. The staff at Dr Garcias office actually listen to you and make plans to do what is best. They have so many options aside from just pain medication. Definitely up on the latest techniques. Love them! You likely will have to wait a little for your appt but that is because Dr. Garcia and Melinda PA take time to listen, and help, each patient.

July 16th, 2012
Not what he seemed
In the beginning about first two visits it seemed like he was really sympathetic to my problem but with each visit thereafter he was more and more insensitive about my issues with pain and how it was affecting my quality of life. The same happened with his assistant, they don't care about what I am going through they just put on initial pretenses to make it seemed as if they cared.

July 1st, 2010
More than just a pill pusher
This man BELIEVED my pain and made appropriate referrals and did appropriate research for its cause. The result is I have mor wuality of life days as well as hope for the future.

March 3rd, 2010
Genuine Care for Patients
I have been a patient for 6-7 years and find Dr. Garcia very easy to speak with and he goes the extra mile to find the problem. He cares for his patients making sure they are not in pain and will try all means to ensure they are cared for during their illness. He as a way of making you comfortable; making it easy to explain your problems in every detail.Dr. Garcia's staff; especially is assistant are fantastic and if you really need to see the doctor they will go out of their way to get you into the office.I recommend him to my family and my friends.