A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Garcia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Garcia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eduardo I. Garcia practice?
Dr. Eduardo Garcia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Cardiologists, and Dearborn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.