A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Garcia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Garcia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Garcia practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Garcia has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Garcia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.