A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Garza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Garza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Guajardo Garza MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo G. Garza practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Garza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Garza practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Palm Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.