A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Gomez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Gomez, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gomez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Gustavo Gomez MD and PA is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo G. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Gomez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Gomez practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Oncologists.