A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Gomez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Gomez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gomez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gomez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans