Dr. Eduardo Gomez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Gomez?

August 26th, 2016

Unethical... He goes against what medicine is about!

Honestly, I never seen a worst doctor in my entire life. It is a shame to call him a Doctor. First if all, he was correcting how I pronounce the words (I guess he has a teacher ego now). The first thing that he told me was that he doesn't goes to the hospitals, that he was looking for patients that are not HIGH RISK (like me). In other words, he wasn't looking forward to save lives just get paid for easy patients. I just can't believe that there's still doctors like him practicing, mostly because he is oncology/hematologist. Therefore, it is pretty normal to have patients that are sick. However, even then that's why we go to the doctor because we want to be healthier, and why doctors go to medical school to saves lives. But for this "Doctor" is about money, laziness and let's not forget easy patients to avoid dead patients. If you don't want to lose your time and money I wouldn't recommend him, trust me he is a deplorable human being!

May 15th, 2016

Graciela isea

Dr. Eduardo Gómez is a doctor that people love because Dr. Gomez has the knowledge,the experience,the excellence team that works with him,the humanitarian person and the personality is amazing! Dr. Gomez is an excellent person,I love him . GOD bless our Dr. Eduardo Gomez

December 5th, 2016