A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Gonzalez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo E Gonzalez MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo E. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Family Physicians, Fort Myers General Practitioners, and Fort Myers Internists.