A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Gonzalez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo E Gonzalez MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo E. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors, Fort Myers General Practitioners, and Fort Myers Internists.