A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Goo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Goo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Goo graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center 7/13/2007 Active Current Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eduardo H. Goo practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Goo practices Hospitalist near Bellingham, WA.