A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gumucio graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Simon, Cochabamba.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gumucio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gumucio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Gumucio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eduardo J. Gumucio practice?
Dr. Eduardo Gumucio practices Pediatrics near Winnetka, CA.
See Winnetka Pediatricians.