Dr. Eduardo Haddad MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Andover, MA

no change

February 25th, 2016
If you are able to see Dr.Haddad, your world will change. He is a wonderful, brilliant, compassionate doctor. He has saved my life literally. I would not be here today if it were not for his professional knowledge and sincere concern for each of his patients.

June 12th, 2014
patient
Dr Hadad was patient and kind. He listened to my history and symptoms and didn't settle for what the "other doctors in Boston" were saying. He explored different avenues but more importantly made connections...connected the dots......recognized a pattern .....the previous diagnosis was a a mere "symptom" of a deeper issue.!!! Thank you Dr Hadad.

January 23rd, 2012
Dr. Haddad is such a wonderful and caring man. He is extremely knowledgeable. He explains everything to you so that you understand the facts clearly. He spends as much time with you as needed. You will never feel rushed. I love his friendly staff. Kristen will go out of her way for you. During a follow-up visit my Husband took ill and they could not do enough for us. Dr. Haddad instantly attended to his medical needs while Kristen got us a wheel chair and took my Husband downstairs while I went to get the car. On another occasion she even went out to my car just to see my new puppy. Going to the office is like visiting dear friends. My Husband and I are both patients of Dr. Haddad and we could not ask for a better doctor or staff.

September 20th, 2011
He is a wonderfully caring person who takes the time I need. He explains everything and really cares how I am feeling about the situations.