inactive

Eduardo E Haim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 10th, 2013
Staff = Clueless and Arrogant; Doctor = unknown
The receptionist of this office was arrogant, completely unconcerned; and dumb as a urine sample. As a new patient, I arrived for my appointment 15 minutes early; the careless, clueless, mumbling and yawning receptionist could not find a record of my appointment, and she all-but accused me of being an idiot until another receptionist looked over her shoulder and whispered, "He's right there;" and, wow!, she found my appointment. THEN -- after waiting 45 minutes the same clueless one called me up to the desk and told handed my 12 forms to fill out (because I was a new patient). I replied, "couldn't you have given me this 45 minutes ago?" She only looked back with a blank deer-in-the headlights expression and said condescendingly, "if you want to see the doctor you must fill these out." . That was the final straw.... I walked out.

November 13th, 2012
HORRIBLE!
I've had nothing bad bad expereinces with the office. Dr. Haim is a good doctor but his office staff are HORRIBLE. They are rude and have no shame being rude. My last bill from them was over-billed. Seems a clerk checked off that I had some procedures done, when in reality I had not. Took me 3 months and the involvemetn of my insurance provider to resolve issue since the office didn't believe me or acknowledge any of my letters to them. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE!