A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Hernandez, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Hernandez FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Hernandez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.