A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Hernandez, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans