A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Herrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Herrera, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from Universidad De Costa Rica, San Jose.
Dr. Herrera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Touro Infirmary
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo A Herrera MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo A. Herrera practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Herrera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Herrera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.