Dr. Eduardo Ibarguen-Secchia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 24th, 2016
Awesome!
We love the Doctor and staff! They treat you like family. Prompt curtious service and call backs. We do not feel rushed when we are there. They take their time with us and make sure we understand everything and all our questions are answered.

May 8th, 2016
Dr. ibarguen is great. I trust him and he explains clearly the diagnosis.

January 20th, 2016
I was very impressed with the promptness of care given to my son. There compassion and concern for my son's health! It's expected from a Dr but they went above and beyond what I expected! Thank you for making my son well!

June 1st, 2015
Wonderful and very patient
Very kind and gentle man. He listened when no one else did. Found my daughter's problem even though it was not even a gastrointestinal problem!! She had a seizure disorder which caused her stomach symptoms. He took the time to listen and solve the problem. My daughter is doing great after years of being ignored by her PCP and other specialists

July 14th, 2014
correo
hola como esta dr eduardo solo escribo para ver si me podria proporsionar su correo para comentarle un caso gracias

August 1st, 2013
GREAT!!!
He has been caring for my daughter with Crohn's disease for 5 years. We were all distraught whe we heard he was closing his practice. Saw another pedi GI and gosh... how horrible. We are now extremely happy he is back working with Methodist. His care and compassion is unique. We are so lucky.

August 1st, 2013
He is fantastic. My 6 month daughter has been having sleep problems since birth and always fussy. Has had all kinds of tests including sleep studies and he sleep problems was blamed on acid reflux. At our first visit with Dr. Ibarguen he said not likely. Ordered some lab and found she has a liver problem where she produces too many bile acids that make her itch all the time which is why she is always fussy and can't sleep. Started treatment and she is doing great. She will not outgrow this problem, and we will not leave his care.

July 12th, 2013
Wonderful
I saw Dr Ibarguen for a second opinion on my daughter who had an abnormal X-ray and several doctors wanted to do surgery. After going over my daughter's history and exam I remember his words: "the most important thing is to treat the patient, not the X-ray". He advised to hold off on any surgery. One year later my daughter is doing very well.

April 5th, 2013
Has a rough bedside manner. Was referred to him because childhood vaccines made my child's BMs stop. He had his mind made up before he ever talked to me and examined my son. Told me the easy solution was for my husband to stay up with my son and that it was my problem, not my son's. After the same problem presented again (3rd time!), the pedi agreed of that the vaccines were making my son's BMs stop and he will not get vaccines for 6 months. Dr I did not follow-up after 3rd round of vaccines although he knew the vaccines were only 1 week after our consult. He was very insulting, became rude when I asked questions about the medicine he was prescribing and was short when asked about a short-term plan. Yes, my son was gaining weight and growing, but was not sleeping, screamed for several hrs a day and was obviously in pain.

November 2nd, 2012
Fantastic. US News and World report was right
US News and World report listed him as one of the best. Not kidding!!! Listens to what you say. Does not give up when tests are normal. Was very thorough and found my daughters problem which was a vestibular neuritis causing her nausea. She suffered for years, but he solved the problem in a few weeks. My daughter is now doing great.

October 26th, 2012
Wonderful
My daughter had seen 2 other specialists and he was the only one who listened and searched for an answer. My duaghter had chronic nausea. After careful testing and many questions he found a vestibular problem. My daughter suffered for years. She is now doing great. He cares about his patients.

October 17th, 2012
Gentle and caring
Had seen other doctors in his specialty before. No one ever took the time to clearly explain my child's problems. he is a sweet and caring man,