A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gonzalez has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Jose Gonzalez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo J. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Primary Care Doctors.