A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Jaramillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Jaramillo, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Prenatal Care
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaramillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
- Medical Center Of Southeast Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaramillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eduardo L. Jaramillo practice?
Dr. Eduardo Jaramillo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Nederland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle Pass, TX.
See Nederland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.