A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Kleer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Kleer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleer
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kleer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Kleer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kleer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Kleer MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Kleer practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Kleer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Kleer practices Urology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Saline, MI.
See Brighton Urologists.