A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Gonzalez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eglin Airforce Base Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Luis Gonzalez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo L. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Defuniak Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL and Miramar Beach, FL.
See Defuniak Springs Family Physicians and Defuniak Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.