A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Lopez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Lopez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Alfonso Lopez MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo A. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Lopez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Lopez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Richmond Hill, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.