A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Lopez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Lopez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Alfonso Lopez MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo A. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Lopez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Physiatrists.