A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Lopez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Lopez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eduardo A. Lopez practice?
Dr. Eduardo Lopez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Richmond Hill, NY.
See New York Physiatrists, New York Emergency Physicians, and New York Pain Management Doctors.