A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Perez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Perez, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Perez has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Martin Perez MD is a male Neonatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo M. Perez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Perez practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.