Dr. Eduardo Macias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Macias?

August 5th, 2017

Horrible experience

Over an hour wait at 9:15AM. By the time I left it was about 2 hours plus spent at the office. Doctor time was maybe 10 minutes and 20 minutes for eyes to dilate.

May 16th, 2017

Cataract surgery

I went in to see Dr. Macias he told me I needed cataract surgery I was 49 at the time and I believed what he said I should've went and got a second opinion so I proceed to have it done and he never discussed anything with me what kind of lens he was going to put in I could see distance just fine and I did wear reading glass after my surgery I have not seen the same I can't drive at night I have to wear reading glasses still and he tells me after wen I called and went in about 5 times cause I knew something was not right with Mayeye I have Gleri spots in Mayeye it's been a year it has not gotten better if anything it's gotten worse and now I have extreme dry eye so he basically took my distance vision away from me and did nothing for me to help my situation I have seen three other doctors including an neuro ophthalmologist and still can't get my eye back to normal I was told by one doctor I could have waited 20 years to have that done and this doctor obviously was money hungry he ruined my vision for life I do not recommend anyone going to see him my friend is a nurse and works at the surgery center that he works at and he does way too many cataract surgeries in a very short time he does not spend any time with you to explain anything I was told by one of the nurses that I was way too young to be having that surgery but it was too late I was already hooked up and ready to go so in closing I'm very unhappy with the outcome if I could have sued him I would've he ruined my life

November 10th, 2016

Staff was uncaring I do not feel confident to trust this practice

Staff was uncaring. I do not feel confident to trust this practice with my eye surgery. 2 months were wasted with this appointment. The office was very dirty. When I arrived for the appointment they were close for lunch all of us waited in the hall with no seating, some patients could barely stand and had to wait until the staff came back from lunch to be able to take a seat in the waiting room. So these patients walked all the way from the parking lot got up to the third floor then were stuck with no option but to wait or go back to there car and walk all that way again. When the staff got back to the office they just seemed unfriendly and uncaring for these people. My experience did not leave me with any confidence.

November 25th, 2015

Highly recommend

Recommended by primary doctor and I am very happy with his service

October 12th, 2017