Dr. Eduardo Marichal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Marichal?

best dr.

Posted on December 14th, 2014

VERY good dr. i would recommend to anyone!

Posted on November 7th, 2012

Dr. Marichal saved my life. I expressed a concern regarding my health and even though, upon his examination, he did not find anything to be concerned about. He really listened and referred me for a test that determined that I had a small cancerous tumor. I have been cancer free now for 2 1/2 years, but without him the outcome may have been quite different. I recommend him to all my (female) friends.

EXCELENT DR! but his billing department is the worst!

Posted on August 20th, 2012

I came to dr marichals office late in my pregnancy (we moved when I was about 8 months pregnant and I had to leave my other OBGYN). He was very caring and funny and was an excellent OBGYN. HOWEVER!I have NEVER had so many issues with a billing department as I have with his office/north florida women's physicians. My daughter is now almost 7 months old and we received a bill in the mail last week (we've already paid all our hospital AND marichal's bills about a month after my daughter was born. in fact, we paid 2500 up front and my bills only came to like 500, 300 of which insurance paid. So at about 4.5 months post partum, we received a refund of 2200 from marichal's office.). The bill was for $22. Instead of arguing, I just called to pay my bill. The lady told me my bill was for $139. They then told me something along the lines of my insurance screwed up and over paid them so I owe them more money since they already refunded what I gave them? makes no sense to me. I also was told that they "wouldn't be surpised if I received a bill when my daughter was 2 or something and thought they were crazy. But the bill is legitimate." They told me they had no idea how much I would owe, nor how long it would take to get it all straightened out (apparently it could be years!) I went last week to get Mirena put in by marichal and paid $75.10 before I left which is what insurance company and marichal's office quoted me. When I was on the call with the woman from billing, I was told just to pay the $79.04 I owed for mirena. I told her I paid out of pocket at the office. Apparently they put that money towards my growing OBGYN delivery bills and so I still owed on mirena. It's ridiculous! I'm sad to say that for my next child, I won't be going back to marichal's office just because of their billing...I can't afford to!

Amazing!!!

Posted on May 28th, 2012

After a year of trying to become pregnant with my daughter and one failed pregnancy, Dr. Marichal referred me to a specialist who eventually diagnosed me with endometriosis. I cried the day he referred me due to the fact that the reality of the situation was overwhelming. He took so much time with me and was so caring. He hugged me and told me he was not sending me off for good, but would see me again as soon as I was pregnant. He was right. I was back with him in no time and he delivered my beautiful daughter. My husband and I both agree that there is no other doctor like Dr. Marichal. He truly made me feel as if I were his only patient. the office staff (Charlene) is also amazing and always knew me by my first name. I also had lots of BP problems and Dr. M even called me at home to set up personal appointments and check on me. He is amazing!!!

Amazing!

Posted on May 20th, 2012

This man has not only gotten my beautiful son safely into this world, but he saved my life last week! He diagnosed me with a ruptured ectopic pregnancy, and he had me in the OR just 2 hours later. I trust this man with my life!

Posted on November 27th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Marichal to anyone and everyone, he is wonderful in every aspect!!!

Gamin Dobbie

Posted on October 26th, 2010

Dr. Marichal is the most caring Dr. i have encountered in years. His bedside manner is warm and reassuring and he always is happy and positive. He has been my Dr. for years and through a few difficulties and has always been there for me and for my husband.He is knowledgeable and current and has a grasp on what is available and new.

Posted on August 18th, 2010

Dr. Marichal is a very caring doctor. I felt like I was in very good hands. I had lots of questions that he took time to answer. He followed up with things when needed. I did have problems with my pregnancy that he dealt with. I love his bedside manner and I would strongly recommend him to anyone.

Most caring doctor I've ever seen

Posted on June 11th, 2010

Dr Marichal is awesome!He makes me feel like I'm the only patient in the world and takes all the time I need.

Avoid this Doctor

Posted on December 2nd, 2008

Very poor diagnosis skills, choose him if you don't anticipate any problems with your pregnancy.

Posted on September 15th, 2017