Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eduardo Martinez-Dubouchet
Dr. Eduardo Martinez-Dubouchet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Palmetto Bay, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Martinez-Dubouchet is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital & Clinics, Kendall Regional Medical Center and Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Eduardo Martinez-Dubouchet has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eduardo Martinez-Dubouchet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Robert Karl
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Miami, FL 0.88 mi43
Dr. Nilza Karl
Miami, FL 0.88 mi37
Dr. Francois Phancao
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Miami, FL 0.95 mi11