A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Mercurio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Mercurio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Mercurio, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercurio graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Mercurio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Mercurio MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Mercurio practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Mercurio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Mercurio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.
See West Chester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.