Dr. Eduardo Molinary MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Marietta, GA

3.0

September 22nd, 2016
Patient
Dr. Molinary is the worst doctor I've been to in my life. He said hello then stood at his computer. He never responded to anything that was said. His final notes were something apparently from another patient because nothing I had said was contained in his notes. The problem I went to him with was never addressed. He does not listen. His final diagnosis is to go to Amazon.com and buy his friend's book. I really don't know where his mind was during this visit, but it definitely was not in the exam room. This visit was a big waste of time - I might as well talked to my dog - same results.

May 18th, 2016
Dr. Molinary misdiagnosing my lung cancer causing it to spread all over my body, My family and I are devastated I will not recommend this man to treat and diagnosed my dog unless I wants a dead dog. If you wish to be misdiagnosed go see Doctor Eduardo J Molinary.

March 18th, 2012
Remembers patients, prior discussions, and your medical problems.

June 12th, 2011
wrong diagnosis
Rude and arrogant.Was in a huge hurry and said very mean things to my very sick relative.

June 25th, 2010
He is worth the wait. Excellent bedside manner, great personality and very caring. He spends time with you, listens and encourages. You do have to wait a long time during visit to see him but it is because he spends time with his patients. His staff is very helpful and provides excellent customer service. He is the best physician I have had in a long time. I highly recommend this doctor. He is a model of how doctors should be.

April 29th, 2009
Amazing doctor
I can't say enough about the high quality of care this doctor provides and the manner in which he treats the patient. Not only does he exhibit excellent analytical abilities to properly diagnose a condition, his sensitivity and caring are unmatched. I would refer family and friends alike without hesitation. My father said his faith in the medical profession has been restored after his visit with Dr. Molinary.