Dr. Eduardo Molinary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Molinary?

June 9th, 2017

Arrogant and Dismissive

My wife and I went for her results. I have never met someone in the doctoral profession with as much arrogance. Constantly belittling the pain levels of my wife and not agreeing with test results. The man is an arrogant bully

September 22nd, 2016

Patient

Dr. Molinary is the worst doctor I've been to in my life. He said hello then stood at his computer. He never responded to anything that was said. His final notes were something apparently from another patient because nothing I had said was contained in his notes. The problem I went to him with was never addressed. He does not listen. His final diagnosis is to go to Amazon.com and buy his friend's book. I really don't know where his mind was during this visit, but it definitely was not in the exam room. This visit was a big waste of time - I might as well talked to my dog - same results.

May 19th, 2016

Dr. Molinary misdiagnosing my lung cancer causing it to spread all over my body, My family and I are devastated I will not recommend this man to treat and diagnosed my dog unless I wants a dead dog. If you wish to be misdiagnosed go see Doctor Eduardo J Molinary.

March 18th, 2012

Remembers patients, prior discussions, and your medical problems.

June 13th, 2011

wrong diagnosis

Rude and arrogant.Was in a huge hurry and said very mean things to my very sick relative.

June 25th, 2010

He is worth the wait. Excellent bedside manner, great personality and very caring. He spends time with you, listens and encourages. You do have to wait a long time during visit to see him but it is because he spends time with his patients. His staff is very helpful and provides excellent customer service. He is the best physician I have had in a long time. I highly recommend this doctor. He is a model of how doctors should be.

April 29th, 2009

Amazing doctor

I can't say enough about the high quality of care this doctor provides and the manner in which he treats the patient. Not only does he exhibit excellent analytical abilities to properly diagnose a condition, his sensitivity and caring are unmatched. I would refer family and friends alike without hesitation. My father said his faith in the medical profession has been restored after his visit with Dr. Molinary.

October 16th, 2017