A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Montilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Montilla is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montilla
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Montilla graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Montilla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Montilla MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Montilla practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Montilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Montilla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Cardiologists.