A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Montilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Montilla graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Montilla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Montilla MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Montilla practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Montilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Montilla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Cardiologists.