A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Moreno is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Moreno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo C Moreno MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo C. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Moreno has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Moreno practices Urology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Urologists.