A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Moreno is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moreno
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Moreno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Moreno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo C Moreno MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo C. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Moreno has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Moreno practices Urology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Urologists.