A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Noguera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Noguera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noguera
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Noguera, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Noguera graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Noguera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Christian Noguera MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo C. Noguera practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Noguera has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Noguera practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Reston, VA.
See Reston Internists and Reston Gastroenterologists.