A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Ozuna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Ozuna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozuna graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ozuna has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Ozuna MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Ozuna practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Ozuna has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Ozuna practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marble Falls, TX and Austin, TX.
See Tyler Anesthesiologists and Tyler Pain Management Doctors.