A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Acosta, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Acosta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Padlan Acosta MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo P. Acosta practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Acosta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Acosta practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV.
See Las Vegas Pathologists.