A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Guzman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guzman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Guzman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Guzman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Guzman MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Guzman practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Guzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Guzman practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.