A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from Universidad De Salamanca. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guzman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eduardo P. Guzman practice?
Dr. Eduardo Guzman practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.