A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Moreno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa.
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo P Moreno MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo P. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Moreno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Moreno practices Urology near Crystal City, TX.
See Crystal City Urologists.