A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Pajon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Pajon is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pajon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pajon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Pajon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pajon graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Pajon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo R Pajon MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo R. Pajon practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Pajon has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Pajon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists, Denver Hematologists, and Denver Oncologists.