A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Parra-Davila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Parra-Davila, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parra-Davila
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Parra-Davila Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Parra-Davila, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parra-Davila graduated from Universidad De Los Andes (Venezuela), Merida. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parra-Davila has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Parra-Davila MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Parra-Davila practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Parra-Davila has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Parra-Davila practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Delray Beach, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.