Dr. Eduardo Parra-Davila MD Patient Reviews

3.8

September 9th, 2016
I am still waiting for a call back to set up an appointment for a series of tests!!!!!

July 4th, 2015
Dr Para talked down to me and treated me as though he was angry that I was his patient. He did not give me any post surgery care advice, but sent me home with little knowledge on what to expect. After much pain and a difficult recovery, I regret the surgery.

April 11th, 2014
RN
This man ruined my life. Told me I was very ill, needed emergency surgery, then made me wait a week. Totally botched my surgery, I vomited every day for two years until another surgeon fixed what he messed up. His nurse was rude and not knowledgable . He couldn't care less about me post operatively. He caused me so much pain and suffering. Do not put your life in his hands,

March 20th, 2012
This office seems only interested in collecting your copay and billing your insurance for an office visit. Expect a long wait as they schedule many patients for the exact same time. Getting the doctor to spend time on the issue at hand was difficult. I left this office feeling insulted.

May 31st, 2011
He did a great job with my surgery,He listens and he take care of you. I will recommend him anytime even though the follow up was weak

May 13th, 2011
A Good Doctor
To be honest this is a very good doctor he to a operation on me because i have diverticulaires i but my live in this hands i recommend this doctor if you have a problem like i have is best he know a lot he explain to me everything and take me step by step i recommend we my eyes close trust me

March 18th, 2011
Great Doctor
Had an ileostomy reversal...If I had to do it again, I would pick him. He was amazing and my results are great.

January 20th, 2011
This doctor is a miracle worker. No one locally was able to repair a previously botched hernia operation so I traveled nearly 200 miles to be his patient. When I went to him, I had a grossly disfigured stomach with multiple scars. When he completed his surgery, I was delighted to see only one neat and tidy scar! When I had an emergency during my recovery at home, I called their office and was put through to a doctor and was seen in their office the next day. I believe Dr. Parra-Davila's poor ratings may be based on his reserved personality. After my first visit, I told my boyfriend that I wasn't sure I felt comfortable with him, to which my boyfriend replied that I was not using him for his personality but for his surgical skills. That certainly put everything in perspective. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

January 17th, 2011
Best Ever!
He is clear and explains everything so I can understand. I would recommend him to my mother, father, or anyone who needs an excellent surgeon!

January 7th, 2011
Dr Parra Davila had a poor bedside manner. He only came once a week maybe. Had me return to the hospital once and knew he was leaving out of the country for a conference and would not be able to see me for a week. I lived 3 hours away and was in sever pain. Was sent home unable to eat or stop retching. When I would ask a question he would shush me and would sneak out of the room to avoid answering questions. Altered the medical report to suggest failures were my fault. when I became ill and was too far away to drive to him, he forbid any other doctor to treat me or even make me comfortable. I felt like his lab rat.I am 100% worst than when I went in. I am deformed and can barely function. A life with my Grandchildren is a past dream.

July 16th, 2010
My mother is a patient of this surgeon and I have to say he's awful. He saw her in the hospital, made it sound like the surgery she needed was a dire emergency yet he let it wait for close to a week. On the day of the surgery he came out afterwards to talk to my father and I about the surgery. He looked at my father the entire time he was talking, did not introduce himself to me but held out his hand for me to shake. He's horrible with patients and their families. He used a medical term my father didn't know and when he asked for clarification he used the very term to define what he meant. My mother went back for her follow up and is still experiencing the same symptoms she had before the surgery and he showed no concern. He has a horrible bedside manner, he's a slob, and I don't trust him. I didn't trust him before my mother's surgery and since her health problems seem to still be there I trust him less.

May 17th, 2010