A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Phillips is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Phillips, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Phillips has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eduardo M. Phillips practice?
Dr. Eduardo Phillips practices Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Eastpointe, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.