Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eduardo Phillips
Dr. Eduardo Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Bloomfield, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Providence Hospital, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and Sinai-Grace. He speaks English.
Dr. Eduardo Phillips has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Eduardo Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.
Dr. Teronto Robinson
West Bloomfield, MI 0.01 mi4
Dr. Jordy Sacksner
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
West Bloomfield, MI 0.01 mi24
West Bloomfield, MI 0.01 mi20