A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Pineda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Pineda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pineda
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pineda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Pineda, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineda graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Pineda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Pineda MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Pineda practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Pineda has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Pineda practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Psychiatrists and West Covina Geriatric Doctors.