A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Pineda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Pineda is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pineda
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pineda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Pineda, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineda graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Pineda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Pineda MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Pineda practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Pineda has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Pineda practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Psychiatrists and West Covina Geriatric Doctors.