A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Pineda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Pineda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Pineda, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineda graduated from Universidad Nacional De Colombia, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Pineda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Pineda MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Pineda practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Pineda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Pineda practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Lawrenceville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Vincennes, IN.
See Lawrenceville Psychiatrists.