A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Plantilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Plantilla is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plantilla
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plantilla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Plantilla graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Plantilla has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Reynes Plantilla MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo R. Plantilla practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Plantilla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Plantilla practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.