A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Plantilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Plantilla is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Plantilla graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Plantilla has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Reynes Plantilla MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo R. Plantilla practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Plantilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Plantilla practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.