inactive

Eduardo W Quesada Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 24th, 2013
Compassionate, Caring, Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Quesada is on the forefront and leading edge of treating Vulvodynia and Women's Pelvic Pain. He treats the patient. He is knowledgeable and ahead of his time in providing integrative therapies. He is articulate and goes the extra mile. He is pain staking in his work.. He listens and knows the prescribed treatment. He is the most compassionate, caring physician that I have met. Physicians need to learn patient treatment from him. I am fortunate to have found someone such as Dr. Quesada for Palliative Pain Management. He is a God send with palliative pain management and the treatment of women's pelvic pain.

November 29th, 2012
Compassionate
his ability to trust and communicate with me sets him apart from his piers he takes the time to create an atmosphere of compassion and partnership I have had 21 surgeries so due to scar tissue and chronic pain he allows me to participate in choice of medecine and when I no longer need the dose I truly feel as a partner immunity pain management with dr Quesada as senior partner

July 16th, 2012
to the point...
I have a lot of pelvic issues and Dr. Quesada listened to me fully. When administering the needle... he is quick and to the exact point of my problems barely feeling anything more than pressure and then instant relief... every bodies body's feel and heal differently, but you can be assured Dr. Quesada is an expert in his field.

March 4th, 2009
Pudendal Neuralgia Patient
Dr. Quesada is very diligent,thorough, and compassionate in caring for his patients with a rare, chronic pain condition.