Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Acle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Acle is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acle
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Acle, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Acle graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Acle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Cedars Medical Center
- South Florida Evaluation & Treatment Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Rodolfo Acle MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo R. Acle practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Acle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Acle practices Psychiatry near Palmetto Bay, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.