A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Herrera, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Herrera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Trophy Club Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo R Herrera MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo R. Herrera practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Herrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Herrera practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.