A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Raez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Raez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Raez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Raez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eduardo R. Raez practice?
Dr. Eduardo Raez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.